Two-Week 44yrs+ Programme
This special programme is designed for those that would like to spend time practicing and improving their English and enjoying a rich mix of traditional English sights and experiences in the company of more mature students.
Saturday 2 June to Saturday 16 June 2018
- Airport transfers from and to London Heathrow
- Level appropriate English classes each morning (30 hours)
- Durdle Door (famous local beauty spot)
- West Dorset Coastal Tour
- Salisbury – City, Cathedral, Shopping & Evensong
- Poole, Poole Pottery & Harbour Cruise
- Bournemouth – Pier, Gardens & Shopping
- New Forest Walk & Meal at English Country Pub
- Tour of Local Area
- Tour of Christchurch & Priory Church
- English Cream Tea
- Traditional Fish ‘n’ Chips
- Culture Seminars
- Harbour Cruise & walk over Hengistbury Head
- Garden BBQ
You will be carefully placed with a local homestay, giving opportunity to learn more of English culture and practicing your English. The room will be single occupancy, although couples can share a double room.
The package includes transfers from and to London Heathrow if you can get to Costa Coffee in Terminal 5 Arrivals between 12.00-15.00hrs (2 June) and your flight home is from London Heathrow (any terminal) after 13.00 (16 June); £50 reduction in fee if you make your own way to and from Christchurch.
If you would like to join us earlier in the spring and enjoy this special programme at the end of your stay or stay on afterwards, do let us know. Additional weeks would be charged at our standard rates.
More English classes
If you would like to add additional classes you can opt for our early morning classes between 08.00-09.00hrs. Additional cost: £130. If you would like to do so, please note this in the one of the fields at the bottom of the on-line registration form.
This special programme is aimed at those aged 44yrs+.
Level of English
We are able to help students of all levels up to Proficient, with the exception of Beginners.
£1095*pp, includes single room; £1045*pp for couples sharing a room
*Includes the £85 Registration Fee