Programmes for groups
“I personally liaise with you as group leader to ensure that your programme is just right for your students.”
Steve King, Director
We offer carefully designed programmes for groups of students, aged 12-18yrs wanting to take English language courses in the UK. We accept as few as ten and as many as 40. Most groups stay for one week but two, three and four week programmes are also possible.
• Taught in classes of no more than twelve
• 20 x 45-minute lessons per week
• Themed lessons available – culture, environment, history, etc.
• Activities – sport, excursions (through Celc Social Club), forest, beach, and more
• Airport transfers
Groups of students aged 12-15yrs are managed separately from our 16yrs + courses. We expect one leader per ten students to accompany the group with one leader fluent in English. Groups of students aged 16yrs+ are normally integrated with our standard classes. Homestay, guest house or hotel accommodation can be found for group leaders.
We discuss requirements carefully, offer bespoke programmes and quote separately for each group.
We also offer special programmes for groups of more mature students aged 44yrs+. We can build almost any sort of itinerary and will always offer a very personal touch.
Contact me to discuss your group > click here
- “Being in CELC was the best experience I've ever had❤. Our Ecuadorian group had a lot of great excursions✌, also socialize with people from other countries.” “Hi! I love this journey was the best that l ever had, I made new friends, I learned a lot and I made a lot of good memories. I totally recommend this experience. Bye.” “muy buena escuela,el trato con los estudiantes es sumamente increible, todo el equipo CELC es muy amigable y la educacion es de lo major.” Junior group, Guayaquil, Ecuador, March 2017 Read More
- "THANK you all so much for another great stay of our students at Celc! I just heard praises from parents, pupils and the two accompanying teachers. Very grateful again that this works out so well each time, for you as a school, but also for the hosts. Let's keep going like this:-)." Marlena Hamelink-Jongenelen Read More
- “In February we visited CELC with a group of 28 Dutch female students. At the start of this exiting week they didn’t know what to expect, so they were all a bit nervous about flying to England, their homestays etc. “Once they had arrived at Southampton Airport they formed a close group and they were really looking forward to visiting CELC and facing new experiences. We were picked up by two minibuses and went to school after we visited the New Forest. The students had to start their teaching on Monday afternoon. “Our students had a very good time at CELC and they loved the trips we made. We made several trips: Durdle Door, Hengistbury Head and shopping in Bournemouth. Since we travelled with 28 female students, they really had a great time shopping in Bournemouth. During the week we were very lucky with the weather conditions. “CELC selected some very fine homestays for this week, so the group leaders didn’t hear any complains about the homestays. All the students enjoyed their stay. “Before we actually realized it was Saturday already; time for us to leave. Most of the students didn’t want to go back home, because they really had their time of their life. An experience they will never forget, thanks to CELC.” Peter ‘t Jong, Wartburg Colle, The Netherlands Read More
- “I had the privilege of visiting Celc with 27 students. I must say that I was very happy with the program because it was very interesting and diverse. In the mornings my students had classes and in the afternoon we had excursions. We visited London, Durdle Door and various other interesting places. The school arranged the program and everything was taken care of. As teachers we were very happy with everything the school did for our students and the warm welcome we received when we arrived. I want to thank everyone at Celc for the amazing week I had at your school.” Arjan Stam, Wartburg College Marnix Read More
- “It was the second time that we visited CELC with a group of students from our school. It was a wonderful week again! Our students really enjoyed the lessons and excursions and they experienced a warm welcome from the home stay families. CELC put a lot of effort in organising this week for us. We are looking forward to coming back next year!” G.A. Scherrenburg-van Gilst, CSG Prins Maurits - Middelharnis Read More
- “We had a splendid week at CELC: exciting lessons in the mornings, fun activities in the afternoons and an insight into British family life in homestay. Every student wants to come back and more than 70 other students from our college just can't wait their turn.” Marlena Hamelink-Jongenelen, Wartburg College, The Netherlands Read More
- “We've been working with CELC for more than 10 years. The students love their teachers and the host families and I as a leader appreciate the personal contact with Steve and the other members of staff who help me organise everything for the camp. The atmosphere of the school makes everyone feel at home very quickly and the students improve their English and connect with people from all around the world - CELC is just what you want!” Eliane Hagmann, VBG, Switzerland - July 2013 Read More
- “Thank you for the perfect organisation. You cared so well for the our needs. Each of the kids was extremely impressed by the hospitality of the families. Even school was "cool" because they liked the teachers so much.” Roswitha - Hauptschule1 Schladming, Austria – June 2013 Read More
- “It was a great time for us (pupils and teachers) in Christchurch. We are so happy with your school, the programme, the very kind host families and especially your perfect organizing.” Margret Kiendler - Hauptschule1 Schladming, Austria – June 2012 Read More
- “Our pupils were very enthusiastic about their lessons and they all consider Rob to be the best teacher ever! We found Christchurch to be a perfect venue for our class of 13 to 14 year olds and would have no hesitation in recommending a CELC course to other schools. Thank you again for an excellent course and a most enjoyable week." Catherine Elliot, Karl Schubert School, Austria - May 2012 Read More
- “This morning we did a feedback with our language class students. They all appreciated the kind atmosphere in the families and nobody complained about the lessons at school. They found them very entertaining and the kids said that they have learned a lot." Landhaus Pfennich - Hauptschule1 Schladming, Austria – May 2011 Read More
- Thank you for an unforgettable week that our students enjoyed thoroughly. They enjoyed the warm welcome by their hostfamilies, the friendly and relaxed atmosphere at the school, the interesting lessons in small groups, the afternoon programmes and the perfectly organized trips to London, Durdle Door and Stonehenge. All in all a great week for students and teachers alike!” Ingrid Harfmann – Austria - September 2011 Read More
- “In the evaluation at the end of two weeks the students told us that they liked the language school very much, they appreciated the lessons and the teachers. They were positive about the Christian atmosphere at the school and they were enthusiastic about the contacts with the students from other countries. They found these contacts indispensable for improving their English. Some of them really want to go back there next year.” CJP Willems and PCA Pruissers – Driestar College, Netherlands – July 2011 Read More